luni, 3 ianuarie 2011

Twilight Quotes

Edward: "I think you'll find the vampire, human divorce rate to be a little lower."

Edward Cullen: [about Jacob] Doesn't he own a shirt?


Charlie Swan: What's going on?
Jacob Black: I kissed Bella.
Jacob Black: And she broke her hand.
Jacob Black: Punching my face.


Bella: "I punched a werewolf in the face." Emmett: "Badass!"

Edward: "You'll always be my Bella. My Bella, just less fragile."

Edward: "If we weren't natural enemies, and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existence, I might actually like you."

Edward Cullen: Bella, would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?

Jacob Black: [to Edward] We all know I'm hotter than you.

-------
Bella: "It won’t be the same for me. You won’t let me be like that. We’ll live in Antarctica."

Edward: "Penguins. Lovely."
-------

Jacob: "But I am a werewolf. And he is a vampire."

Bella: "And I’m a Virgo!"



Bella: "Oh, crap!"

Edward: "What’s worng, Bella?"

Bella: "I’m dead right? I did drown. Crap, crap, crap! This is gonna kill Charlie."

Edward: "You’re not dead."

Bella: "Then why am I not waking up?"

Edward: "You are awake."

Bella: "Sure, sure. That’s what you want me to think. And then it will be worse when I do wake up. If I wake up, which I won’t, because I’m dead. This is awful. Poor Charlie. And Renee and Jake…"

Edward: "I can see where you might confuse me with a nightmare. But I can’t imagine what you could have done to wind up in hell. Did you commit many murders while I was away?"

Bella: "Obviously not. If I was in hell, you wouldn’t be with me."



Edward:[to Bella]"You're quite adorable when you're jealous. It'ssurprisingly enjoyable. "

Bella:"You can have my soul. I don’t want it without you – it’s yours already!"

Bella:"Between pain and nothing, I’d chosen nothing."

Edward:"I love you(…) It’s a poor excuse for what I’m doing, but it’s still true."

Edward :"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
Bella :"What poor lamb ..."
Edward:"What crazy and masochistic lion..."


Bella :"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him – and I didn’t know how potent that part might be – that thirsted for my blood. And the third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Edward: "I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed."

Edward:"How can I put this so that you’ll believe me? You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy"


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu